Brexit / COVID-19 update: Our services are running as normal.
Dr Caroline Fontana graduated from Positivo University in 2011. She completed her post-graduate degree at the Brazilian Nutriology Association and Santa Casa de São Paulo in 2014.
With a well-rounded knowledge of general medicine, emergency medicine and women's health, Dr Fontana gained experience in various specialities before becoming a GP.
She has also worked in several different private clinics in London, optimising patient care and developing her expertise in hormonal replacement therapy.
Dr Fontana first graduated from Positivo University in 1999, with a Bachelor's in Business Administration.
She then studied Marketing, completing a course with the Getúlio Vargas Foundation.
She then embarked on her career in medicine, again graduating from Positivo University in 2011.
Finally, she chose to specialise in nutriology at Santa Casa de São Paul & The Brazilian Nutriology Association.
Throughout her career, Dr Fontana has held the following positions:
- Medical Director at The Infusion Centre
• Intravenous replacement therapies of vitamins and minerals
- Medical Practitioner/General Medicine at Messina Clinic
• Treatment of acute and chronic conditions in primary care
- Medical Practitioner/Metabolic Medicine at Britzke Team (Harley Street)
• Treatment of nutritional related disorders, such as obesity, metabolic disorders and lipid metabolism
- Medical Practitioner/General Medicine at London Doctors Clinic
- Locum Medical Practitioner/General Medicine at Monteiro Clinic
Dr Fontana has a specialty in nutriology, having studied at Santa Casa de São Paul & The Brazilian Nutriology Association.
She is also has a comprehensive knowledge of general medicine, emergency medicine and women's health, and an avid interest in hormonal replacement therapy.
- Guia Londres Woman Awards 2019 - Best Doctor
- Top of Mind UK - Best Private Doctor 2019
- Best of Brazil European Awards 2020 - Nominated Best Doctor
- Prevalence in Vitamin D Deficiency In Brazilian Living In An English Community. Presented as a poster at the 15th International Congress of Specialties , held in Florianópolis-Sc, October 02-05 , 2019
- Assessment of Hypogonadism in Men with Type 2 Diabetes: A Cross-Sectional Study From Santa Casa de São Paulo- Brazil
Brum , Edson; Fontana, Caroline
Clinical Medicine Insights: Endocrinology and Diabetes 2017:10 1179551417710209
Original Research | Published on 19 May 2017 
- Adjuvant Therapy for Incremental Low-Desity Lipoprotein Cholesterol Reduction with Ezetimibe
Fontana, Caroline; Suzuki, Marcela
Clinical Medicine Insights: Therapeutics 2017:9 1179559X17695550
Review | Published on 02 Mar 2015 
- Fungi Colonization Profile of Very-Low and Extremely-Low-Weight Newborns Admitted to the NICU Presented as a free theme at the 16th Brazilian Pediatric Infectology Congress, held in Florianópolis-SC, November 3-6, 2016 
- Fistula of the Left Valsalva Sinus to the Right Ventricule: Case Report
Presented as a poster at the 3rd International Pediatric Specialties Congress, held in Curitiba-PR, August 28-31, 2016 
- Secondary Pulmonary Alveolar Hemorrhage: Weil Syndrome
Presented as a poster at the 3rd International Pediatric Specialties Congress, held in Curitiba-PR, August 28-31, 2015 
- Humanizing Breastfeeding in Curitiba-Pr – An Update
Jornal Paranaense de Pediatira- Vol. 10. N° 03.Page 62, 2015 
- Centrifugal Annular Erythema: Two Case Reports
Presented at the 23rd CONCIAM – Medical Students Scientific Conclave of the Evangélica School of Medicine of Paraná, held November 10-14, 2014, in Curitiba-PR 
...or visit your profile to view your orders and contact us.