Dr Caroline Fontana graduated from Positivo University in 2011. She completed her post-graduate degree at the Brazilian Nutriology Association and Santa Casa de São Paulo in 2014.
With a well-rounded knowledge of general medicine, emergency medicine and women's health, Dr Fontana gained experience in various specialities before becoming a GP.
She has also worked in several different private clinics in London, optimising patient care and developing her expertise in hormonal replacement therapy.
Dr Fontana first graduated from Positivo University in 1999, with a Bachelor's in Business Administration.
She then studied Marketing, completing a course with the Getúlio Vargas Foundation.
She then embarked on her career in medicine, again graduating from Positivo University in 2011.
Finally, she chose to specialise in nutriology at Santa Casa de São Paul & The Brazilian Nutriology Association.
Throughout her career, Dr Fontana has held the following positions:
- Medical Director at The Infusion Centre
• Intravenous replacement therapies of vitamins and minerals
- Medical Practitioner/General Medicine at Messina Clinic
• Treatment of acute and chronic conditions in primary care
- Medical Practitioner/Metabolic Medicine at Britzke Team (Harley Street)
• Treatment of nutritional related disorders, such as obesity, metabolic disorders and lipid metabolism
- Medical Practitioner/General Medicine at London Doctors Clinic
- Locum Medical Practitioner/General Medicine at Monteiro Clinic
Dr Fontana has a specialty in nutriology, having studied at Santa Casa de São Paul & The Brazilian Nutriology Association.
She is also has a comprehensive knowledge of general medicine, emergency medicine and women's health, and an avid interest in hormonal replacement therapy.